My skill set includes the following:
- HTML(5), XHTML and CSS (hand coding and wysiwyg / visual editors)
- ASP.NET 2.0, 3.5, 4.0 / MVC (C#), LINQ, XML, XSLT and the Umbraco Content Management System (CMS)
- Development of sites conforming to accepted accessibility standards (as per the W3C's Web Accessibility Initiative's guidelines).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong ability to form lasting relationships with clients and co-workers.
- Accustomed to working to tight deadlines.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Able to adapt quickly to new environments and changing requirements.
- High level of dedication towards projects and clients.
Levels 1 & 2
To reach me for any enquiries, send
electronic mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
1st December 2011
Panasonic Toughbook launch their new website, built by Chris Evans Limited using the open source Umbraco CMS.
16th June 2011
Promapp - a New Zealand based developer of cloud based process improvement software - launches their new website, designed by Terabyte Interactive and built by Chris Evans Limited.